Our brave little girl had her tubes put in this morning and she did amazing.
15 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awww...I am so glad she did so well. Tubes helped Ethan soooo much. He only had them once at 13mo. and has never had ear problems since. She looks like such a big girl in the picture!!!!
Give our girl a big hug and kiss. We knew she would be OK, but grandparents probably worry more than the parents. We are confident that this will put an end to her ear problems. Our prayers will be with you all! Grandma & Grandpa F
Well, the picture brings tears to my eyes... and pulls at my heart strings BIG time!!! So very proud of my brave little granddaughter!!! Love you, Peanut!
I didn't know she was having tubes put in. Austin had them put in at 14 months after having 6 months worth of ear infections...hasn't had one since (knock on wood!). In fact, we were just at the ENT this morning for a check up.
Brave little girl...she looks so cute. I'm sure it was hard to let her walk down that hall without you.
What a brave little girl indeed! I just love that little moment you captured! I hope she recovers well and is off and playing with no more infections!!
15 comments:
Awww...I am so glad she did so well. Tubes helped Ethan soooo much. He only had them once at 13mo. and has never had ear problems since. She looks like such a big girl in the picture!!!!
Aunt Kathy is so glad you did ok. I love you!!
What a precious picture...
Give our girl a big hug and kiss. We knew she would be OK, but grandparents probably worry more than the parents. We are confident that this will put an end to her ear problems. Our prayers will be with you all!
Grandma & Grandpa F
Yeah Eva! Call me soon Jamie, I want to hear all about it!
Well, the picture brings tears to my eyes... and pulls at my heart strings BIG time!!! So very proud of my brave little granddaughter!!! Love you, Peanut!
I didn't know she was having tubes put in. Austin had them put in at 14 months after having 6 months worth of ear infections...hasn't had one since (knock on wood!). In fact, we were just at the ENT this morning for a check up.
Brave little girl...she looks so cute. I'm sure it was hard to let her walk down that hall without you.
Awww...that picture brought tears to my eyes! Why are our girls so, so old? Glad things are going good...
What a brave little girl indeed! I just love that little moment you captured! I hope she recovers well and is off and playing with no more infections!!
What a brave little girl. I had no idea she was having trouble. I am so sorry! I will pray for her that the tubes will help as planned.
I m glad for all of you that you are on this side of it!!!
Those moments can make me reflect a lot on how precious my loved ones are!!
Eva is a brave big girl. I'm so proud of her!
Glad it went well Jamie!
We are so proud of "Evie" We will be home soon to give her hugs! Miss you all! Hugs!!
Loooove this picture Jamie!!!!
Post a Comment