I hope this video touches you the way it touched me. Make sure your sound is turned up before watching it...and remember my friends...love knows no boundaries.
Did you see the real guys on Oprah the other day? Oh yes, I walked straight to the computer and ordered "A Lion called Christian" from my local library.
LOVE this! I did see these guys on Oprah last week, and enjoyed hearing more background on the story. An amazing love story!!! I cried the first time I saw it too, Bear!
6 comments:
So good I watched it a few times and cried every time!!!! I want one!!
That is amazing! I had to show Eric.
Did you see the real guys on Oprah the other day? Oh yes, I walked straight to the computer and ordered "A Lion called Christian" from my local library.
LOVE this! I did see these guys on Oprah last week, and enjoyed hearing more background on the story. An amazing love story!!! I cried the first time I saw it too, Bear!
I saw them on Oprah last week! Quite a fun story! My hubby hadn't seen the video and thought it was really touching too! Makes me tear up!
Wow! Love is sure powerful, we can learn a lot from animals!
Post a Comment