Friday, March 6, 2009

My New Secret Weapon...

I brought in one of the big guns and added it to my arsenal. In my relentless effort to get my kiddies to eat their veggies I found V8 Fusion at the grocery store and- low and behold -the little ones L.O.V.E. it!!

Each 8 oz. serving contains an entire serving of fruit AND an entire serving of veggies! On top of that, it tastes GREAT...like strawberry banana fruit juice (not like veggie juice). The only drawback to this little miracle concoction is that it contains the same amount of sugar as orange juice, so it's not something I would let my little ones sip on all day....but every morning for breakfast it can't be beat!!!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I love this stuff too! It's alot cheaper at Wal-Mart too! It's about 2.50 I think..at the grocery store it's around 3.47 I think.

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Good to know Stacey...THANKS!

Aimee said...

Hmmm...I've seen this but was a little sceptical. I'm glad to know it really does taste yummy. I'll have to try it out.

Stacey said...

Actually, it's about 1.97 at Walmart..yeah..lower price than I thought! Jamie, do you rember who I am? I lived a block away from Matt and we were in the same grade...my maiden name was Rogers. You guys look so happy and healthy and I love reading your blog..very interesting! I also love your optimistic attitude!