Thursday, March 26, 2009

A bit of a delay....for a good cause!

Hey friends! I know I have not posted this week and I apologize. My mom took my camera with her to go visit my new little nephew...yes, I am an aunt again! Yea! Although I am so pleased that she was able to use my camera to get some great shots of the little guy...I have to tell you I feel like I am missing a limb without my camera here!

It's obvious to me I have a bit of an addiction.

I can't tell you how many times I have seen something...or watched my children do something...or experienced something in the last 48 hours and immediately thought to myself, "I need to grab my camera!!!"

Needless to say, there was no camera to grab! Agh!

I called my mom this morning and told her that I needed to get it ASAP....I think I'm starting to twitch and have a nervous tick without it. We are entering a State of Emergency at this point! Ha!

Sooooo.....hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with a fun post and some type of pictures included.

And hopefully my body will feel whole again because that "extra limb" will be back where it belongs nestled nice and cozy in the crook of my hand.

Hugs to all....
Jamie

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I can wholeheartedly agree with the love of cameras :) It is even worse when we travel because I feel the need to bring two cameras, the tripod, the long zoom, and the camcorder :) My kids are on their own with carry-ons :)