I would just like to know how a group of friends can go from this (circa 1994)...



To THIS (circa today)...
Yes, that is the four of us with our 8 children! Crazy fun times! Let me tell you, there was a lot of love and laughter in that room today as we enjoyed the company of
each other and our little ones!
"The most beautiful discovery friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart"--Elisabeth Foley
10 comments:
Oh JAmie! Those pictures are so fun! My how times change! Lets do it again soon girls!!!
What a fun posting. Memories! And you are making new ones with your little ones all together.
We had such a fun time today! Thanks girls! I love the pic of your little man and my little girl. You never know some day.... :)
Oh.My.Gosh! Those pictures are great. We had a great time and I hope it's not too long before we can do it again.
I remember that picture of the 4 of us was taken at the State Junior Miss Contest...fun times!
Look at my boy - mackin' on the babes and he's not even two!! Makes daddy proud.
WOW - what a difference a few years make!!! Such beautiful children (that would be Jill, Stacey, Krissy, and Jump)... now with such beautiful children of their own!!! Oh how time marches on!!!
What fun times! I wished I lived closer to my older gal pals!! What fun!!!
That's so nice! It's amazing seeing how far you've all come, huh? And how great your kids can now play together!
Is is so wondeerful when freindships stand the test of time! It looks like you all had a great time and the the kiddos were able to bond as well, I loved the 1994 photos...Too Fun!
Diggin' the hair of 1994!!! Great pics, you ladies look just as good now, or maybe even better!!!! (Thank god Jamie gave up perms!!!)
Post a Comment