Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Simple Joy #14

I love having art time with my little ones. There is something about watching them create their own little masterpiece that does my heart good. This morning we spent nearly an hour painting, coloring, drawing, and making creations out of various shapes of stickers.




"Every child is an artist.
The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up"
--Pablo Picasso


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Nonna could have contributed... Ah - could you hand me the blue crayon! I LOVE to color and draw!!!

Anonymous said...

Jaden is using the wrong hand!
Thought he was going to be a lefty.
Save some of those pretty pictures for Grandma & Grandpa F.

Jami said...

How fun! It looks like Eva was leaving no spare space on her creation!

Tara said...

I also love to watch my boys being creative. Davis would paint every day if we would let him!! I noticed the Little People book that you just use water...need to find one of those! Stickers are the greatest things. Just something kids love about taking them off and slapping them on a piece of paper! Looks like you have some great artists in your house!

Sandy said...

Looks like great fun!

Kelli said...

I have an award for you over on my blog.

Kimberly said...

Love the little artist, we need to have an art day with the kiddos soon! Maybe some play-dough!

Anonymous said...

Any fingerpainting done? Grandma F is waiting on some fingerpaint art for her bedroom! Strongly suggest blue, green yellow, etc. Thanks

Kelli said...

Hi Jamie. You can save the picture on your computer and then add an element to you sidebar if you choose or just add it as any other picture in a post. You are welcome!

Amy said...

Craft time is so fun! I love that your daughter has on a football jersey...she and my daughter would get along just great...we've got a pink Seahawk's shirt for her and she just loves to wear it! Too fun!!