There are a lot of pictures in this post, but my little ones are doing a lot of things that I always want to remember. The days seem to be flying by and it's important to me to forever cherish them. Enjoy a little slice of our life lately...
I love our lunches together. We sit together and eat and talk. It's a special time to me.

Eva absolutely loves working in a preschool workbook I got her. It's something we do together daily and I think the special time together means a lot to both of us.

A self-portrait of the ladies of the house.

Eva, Jaden, and I love playing hide and seek. Eva and Jaden frequently hide together which I think is too cute. I always know where they are because they are giggling the whole time, but I always act like I have no clue. I snapped this picture right after I "discovered" them!

Jaden is now eating his breakfast by himself with a big boy spoon!

Jaden also loves Eva's cowgirl hat! He decided that real "men" wear pink!

Eva is forever helping me in the kitchen.

Jaden has got the hang of helping out now too...although we still occasionally dump the Cheerios!
"While we try to teach our children about life...they teach us what life is all about." --Anonymous
10 comments:
CUTIE PATOOTIES!!! Such a fun post, Jump... made me laugh out loud!
Love the memories Jamie! You are such a great momma!
Jamison giggles during Hide and Seek too. She loves it. Great way to capture your children.
The pictures are too cute. I especially like the pink cowboy hat! HA!
Just another reminder that it is the little things in life we will always remember!
what sweet pictures! Don't you love blogging. I have been falling behind but I love to do simple entries like this because this is the stuff I don't want to forget as well! They grow up way to fast! I love the day to day simple stuff they do that bring so much joy!
I love the pics and the cuties in the pics. What else could you expect?.... they are my grandchildren!!! I love playing hide and seek with Kallie and Lilly. They ALWAYS hide in the same place over and over and Grandpa is surprised everytime!!Grandma F
Your little ones are adorable.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Cute pictures! Eva and Jaden are even more adorable in person. Thanks for having us up for the evening. I enjoyed our time together. Although on the ride home I realized we left the dinner dishes. Sorry, I don't usually like to leave a trail after we leave!!
Those are some cute little munchkins if I do say so myself!!!
Post a Comment