Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Simple Joy #8

Yes, my friends, it is that time of year again. Starbucks is offering their Pumpkin Spice Latte. Ahhhhh....this little bit of heaven in a cup is only available for a limited time so I suggest you sprint to your nearest Starbucks and enjoy a cup for yourself. This Happy Housewife certainly will be getting her fill while they are around....and looking forward to the Gingerbread Lattes that will be here before we know it! Pure Bliss.

And yes, in case you were wondering I did position my Starbucks cup on our front walkway next to the flowers to take a picture of it. I'm sure the neighbors thought I was completely nuts. Oh, what I do for my blog!

11 comments:

Kelli said...

It's amazing what we do for our blogs. Now so many things I do are for blogging opportunities. Your flowers are beautiful.

The Johnsons said...

Oh yes, I've alrady had 5 since they started them again! Heavenly wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds heavenly... but I just can't let myself go there, or I'd be hooked, and 'sprinting' to Starbucks WAY too often! Pumpkin anything is way up on my list of favorites!

Marika said...

I love Starbucks! Your readers might be interested to know that Starbucks is now serving teachers a free tall coffee on Mondays (if you show teacher i.d.). I'm sure you can't get a latte, but I'll take free Starbucks any way I can get it! :)

Anonymous said...

Love me some starbucks!!!

Christy said...

I am not much of a coffee drinker, but that does sound good.

Sarah said...

Well now, someone else just blogged about how they don't like these lattes.

I am going to get one the next time I'm at Martins and decide for myself. I love pumpkin!!!

(And I do crazy things for blog photos too!)

Thanks for the suggestion!

Danette said...

Oh my goodness, I just had one today and you are right they are sooo yummy! Looks like I found a new love. Have you ever tried their peppermint mocha at Christmas time. very good!

Nicole said...

I have tried this coffee as well, it is sooo good! I love all the seasonal coffee's they offer! One of my favorite kinds of coffee is called Christmas traditions and they sell it at the cinnamon stick in Middlebury Indiana. We used to get it every christmas season but it has been a couple of years since we have been there during that time of year. We are only a little over an hour away so I need to plan a trip to stock up :) I have not been able to find it anywhere else.

Anonymous said...

Already had to stop too! I was so excited! :) As I'm sure you remember...I LOVE pumpkin anything! Lattes, Coffee, Ice Cream, Whoopie Pies, Bread, Pie,...you name it! :) Maybe we'll have to take a trip to get one and catch up sometime!

Kelly C. said...

Hey, at least you aren't peeling out of your driveway like a NASCAR driver! Great blog...this is the first time I've seen it. Nicole's blog led me to yours.