Such sweet pictures! When my kids are asleep sometimes I just walk by their room and stare at them. I just can't believe how sweet and innocent this time is and that they won't stay little forever. I love that quote at the bottom of the post.........that is the truth.
My kids all had something they slept with or still do. Jadyn had a beanie baby Lamb, she called it Lammy. Ethan had a blanket that ended up in shreds. Addison has two blankies and loves them both.
7 comments:
How sweet are they?!?! I am a sucker for snuggling with my kiddies when my hubby is at work.
Love reading your blog, thanks for stopping by mine.
Such sweet pictures! When my kids are asleep sometimes I just walk by their room and stare at them. I just can't believe how sweet and innocent this time is and that they won't stay little forever. I love that quote at the bottom of the post.........that is the truth.
CUTE!!! I am laughing, we took a picture of Logan last night when he was sleeping. He was "Touch Down Logan"!!!!! Hands way up above his head!
How adorable! I can't believe it...Hayden's quilt is the same as Jaden's bumper!!! Funny!
So precious. I love watching sleeping children.
I love both of those precious peanuts! I would love to cuddle with them. Grandma F
My kids all had something they slept with or still do. Jadyn had a beanie baby Lamb, she called it Lammy. Ethan had a blanket that ended up in shreds. Addison has two blankies and loves them both.
Post a Comment