Saturday, September 27, 2008

Splish Splash

Ahhh...the lazy days of summer are quickly coming to an end and I find that Eva, Jaden, and I are doing our best to enjoy these last warm days to the fullest. Is there anything better than splashing in puddles? We sure don't think so.



One day I showed Eva and Jaden how to make their voice echo by yelling into a large drain we have in front of our house. They loved it and often go over to the drain by themselves to shout and hear their echo. Sometimes I wonder if they know how often they make me smile.

"Children find everything in nothing. Men find nothing in everything."
--Giacomo Leopardi

5 comments:

Stacey said...

How Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Precious!
Please hug and kiss them from Aunt Kathy. I miss them.

Jami said...

Yes, summer is quickly coming to an end. Luckily we have still had some summer-like weather. It sounds like you have been able to enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

I love the first pic of Jadens feet! The water is neat how it is standing still in the picture.

Sherri said...

That first photo is amazing!