
The entertainment a simple box can provide is so much fun. Matt and I made a recent purchase and the box it came in provided our entertainment all night tonight. We made it a drum set (that is why they have the cardboard tubes), we made it a car (we drew a steering wheel on it), we made it a house, and it even provided a good place to hide for hide-and-seek!!! I love using our imaginations...especially when something so simple can help produce so many fun memories with my little ones. So simple...so much joy.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
--Albert Einstein
4 comments:
We are the same way! Why do we buy toys! My kids love it when I get diapers from sams, they pull the diapers out and have a new toy! the box! Who knew it could be so simple!!! oh and when I buy toilet paper from sams, they build towers and knock them over!!! and of course they cry when mean mommy puts it away... HA!
Hey Matt---
Do you remember the year Mom and Dad bought the dishwasher? What fun we had in that big box!! Wonderful memories!!
Love
Kat
Isn't funny how kids can have such great imaginations! I often laugh at how are kids will find more fun with items like boxes then their toys :)
Oh my gosh! How fun! lol I remember loving to play in boxes with my sister when we were younger! Especially the one's with all the cool peanuts in it! haha
Post a Comment