Wednesday, July 16, 2008

E-mail Update

My school e-mail was recently shut down, so if any of you have been trying to e-mail me it will no longer work. Unfortunately, I was not able to get into my address book to retrieve all of my contacts. I have a new e-mail address and have sent it to a few of you (and asked you to forward it on to others). I do not have all of my contacts memorized, so if you still need my new e-mail address please leave a comment or give me a call! Thanks!

"Back up my hard drive?? How do I put it in reverse??"
--Author Unknown

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Mommy and Daddy

We love you so much!

Love and Kisses,
Eva and Jaden

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey J...I need your new email so I can share the pictures of the splash pad with you. Remember mine has a 1 after it (englea1). Thanks!