Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back Home Again....

Hi all!!! We are back and had a WONDERFUL time!!! I have SOOOOO much I want to share with all of you, but right now unpacking and laundry calls!! I will have to wait until tomorrow. I think I'll probably post several different posts, since my camera will only allow me to download four or five pictures at a time. I also want to thank ALLLLL of you for the wonderful advice regarding Disney! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful blogging "family"!!! Love to all!!

3 comments:

Jami said...

Jamie, I can't wait to here about your trip and get your advice since I know that is a trip we will be taking in the near future. And I am excited to tell you that I started my own blog!!! Thanks to you...it is so much fun. Anyway, check it out when you can. http://fantasticfamilyoffour.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

I missed you Jamie! Welcome home!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!! :) Can't wait to hear all about it.