Another beautiful summer day - and is there a better way to spend it than with friends we have not seen in ages??? Ashli and I use to teach together and quickly became friends. We've always kept in touch, but have not had a chance to just hang out together in ages. We finally made time today and spent the day with our little ones at the Splash Pad! We had a wonderful time and had a ball watching our little ones hang out together as well!
The whole crew: Gavin, Ashli, Jaden, Me, and Eva!

All of our munchkins packed in and ready for a day of fun!

Eva wanted to climb this huge hill they have for sledding at the park...I don't think she realized how big it really was but she was a trooper!

We finally made it to the top!! Way to go peanut!

Thanks for a fun day Ashli and Gavin!!!
"Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer."--Ed Cunningham
1 comment:
Thank you! WE had so much fun! I was sitting here reading your blog and Gavin was sitting on my lap coloring...I said, "Look Buddy!" He got a huge smile on his face and said, "E (pointing at Eva and Baby (pointing at Jaden)!" It was great to catch up and get the kiddos together!
Post a Comment