Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary Matt!!

Just wanted to use this post to tell my wonderful husband HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY!!! I feel blessed to be your side kick on this wild ride of life. I am extremely grateful for the joy and laughter you bring to my life, as well as the lives of our little ones. I can only imagine the what the next 10 years will bring...but with you by my side I look forward to each and every day. I love you!

"Happiness is being married to your best friend"
--Anonymous

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A special anniversary for two VERY SPECIAL people! Happy #10, Matt and Jump!
xoxo
Mom

Anonymous said...

I, too, was thinking about July 18 ten years ago! I was, and still am, the proud mother of the groom! Jamie, you never looked more beautiful than you did that day --even with bugs in all the skirting of your dress. We love you both and love those precious grandchildren you have blessed us with. Your love for each other beacons to everyone. If I can't get you on the telephone tonight love and gratulations to both of you! Mon and Dad

Anonymous said...

It was such a great day 10 years ago. I gained the sister that I always wanted. Love you both so much and your 2 peanuts!!
Kat

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful anniversary! What a nice post as well! Who would have thought, we would be hanging out at the fair for our 10th anniversary - with two munchkins. I imagined a nice, quiet, candle lit dinner just the two of us, however, this was far better! I had so much fun spending quality time with my family this evening. What a joy you are, a wonderful mother, wife and friend. Nothing is better than knowing that someone has a love for you that much. I only hope you feel the same knowing that I love you that much as well.

Your loving husband....10 years ago, yesterday, today, tomorrow, and forever.

Matt

Stacey said...

Happy Anniversary Matt and Jamie!!!! Love, Stacey