Alright readers, one of my dear friends is expecting her second child and they are still trying to come up with a name for the little peanut. She does not know if it is a girl or a boy, and won't until it is born. She and her husband tend to like names that are unique. Leave comments with your favorite baby names - the more the merrier!
5 comments:
I would have to vote for "Matthew" - honorable, classy, unique, biblical, that would be me!
Girls: Emma,Madeline,Kate,Reese,Avery, Elise,Grace,Sophia,Maura,as you can see I have never named a girl so I have tons of names I like.
Boys:
Of course Ethan and Aiden, I also like Gavin.
Let us know what she decides!
Stef! Sounds like you need to have another baby! :)
I like Mya for a girl! I almost got that one for Olivia, but good thing I didn't because Olivia is definetely an Olivia, isn't that funny how that works? Now our kids' names just match them!
Well, Angelina and Brad just had their baby twins (I AM the celebrity gossip gal). They are all about unique names....I heard they named the girl Vivienne and the boy Knox.
I think it's cute that some of the "older" names are coming back...Grace, Jack, Henry, Rose...etc.
Hope to see you soon!
Jill
Thank you for all of the suggestions, it was helpful! Naming a baby is so enjoyable, yet so tough! Thanks again :) -The pregnant friend, Kim
Post a Comment