1. I've decided I turn a bit psycho when packing for a trip. I'm a pretty organized person but it takes on a whole new level when we are packing. For a family vacation I start my list a month in advance, begin packing a week in advance, and usually have everything that I can by the door and ready to go the day before we head out. On top of that I also turn into a pack rat shopper, buying EVERYTHING we could possibly need before we head out the door (as if they don't have a grocery stores and drug stores in Florida). It's a bit Kate Gosselin-ish I must admit (and you know it's bad if I'm comparing myself to that nut case....(yikes! Did I just say that?!!)
2. I'm on a mission to find cropped boyfriend jeans. Cute ones that look like this...
Just for the record...they don't exist. ANYWHERE. (Maybe it's because I don't look like Jennifer Aniston...for my sake just go along with it and make be believe it's because they don't exist).
3. Have you ever gone to a make-up counter and you think what they did to you looks worse than when you started...but you don't have the nerve to tell them that and so you say, "I LOVE IT!!!"
Do you ever buy the worthless product just so the sales lady doesn't feel bad?
ummm...ya...me neither.
4. The other day I was SUPER tired and I told the kiddies I was going to just lay down on the couch and rest for a little bit. They thought I was asleep (which I wasn't) and I overheard Eva say to Jaden, "How about we pick up the whole house and surprise Mommy when she wakes up!!!!"
Awww...melt my heart.
Jaden's response?
"How about I close my eyes...YOU clean it...and surprise ME!"
(Seriously...I can't make this stuff up people).
5. I'm obsessed with Zulily. I'm not kidding when I say I check it every day and I've already bought Christmas presents for my kids as well as other family members. Yes, you have to sign in to become a member but it's free, easy, and the deals are WORTH it! Again...here's the link...
HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!!

1 comment:
I have also been looking for boyfriend jeans and cant find them, and the make up people always put me in southern bell pink lipstick!
Post a Comment