What a bunch of beauties...
My sis and I...
The event had a silent auction - which I loooooove - and it's always fun to see what everyone wins! I won Notre Dame tickets and then quickly realized we would be gone the day of the game! Lucky for me I had some guys that were more than willing to buy them off of me! Ha!! My sis won a gift certificate to one of our favorite stores...
I had decided to scrunch up my normally straight hair for the evening...apparently it was a little TOO scrunched because the ladies kept telling me I was rockin' an 80's vibe! Here are my neighbors and I (with their lame attempts to get their hair as 80's as mine)!!
1 limo + a few fun females + 1 auction win of tequila and margarita mix = UPSIDE DOWN MARGARITAS in the limo!!
The evening ended with cocktails and dancing!
A fun evening with the ladies and money raised for a GREAT cause!! Thanks Kelly!
"So just live, make mistakes and have wonderful times, but never second guess who you are, where you have been, and most importantly where you are going..."
--Sex and the City
1 comment:
Looks like a fun evening with the ladies! I think your hair rocks!
Post a Comment