Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just a few more thoughts...

Oops!  Forgot two more thoughts for my previous post...

1.  I love Wednesday nights.  Matt and I always plan a little "date night"...meaning we put the kids to bed a little early and snuggle up to watch The Middle and Modern Family.  Loooove those shows!  Love sharing them with my guy even more...

2.  Does ANYONE out there watch The Real Housewives of Orange County?!!!  Can we PUH-LEASE talk about the last episode where Vicki requests that Tamra write "friendship vows" to recite to her during a ceremony on the beach?!  Oh. My. Word.  The whole episode had me scratching my head and wondering if Vicki had officially lost all of her marbles and thought Tamra was Don or what....craziness.


(To my good friends out there...I love you...from the bottom of my heart I do...but if I ever request that you recite a friendship vow to me during a beach ceremony you have my permission to send me straight to the nut house).

4 comments:

Nicole Cripe Style said...

Saw it... Vicky is f-ing crazy... but yes, I do want a sister contract and since we're sisters I want it to be even more special.. and I want you to buy me new shoes to wear for the ceremony!

Matt said...

Love Wednesday nights too!! Sorry for falling asleep sometimes!

Kimberly said...

Date nights at home....so fun and so important, even if it means falling asleep sometimes....as long as you are together.... Oh, FYI no friendship ceremony needed :) you are amazing, but I would be glad to go to the beach with you anytime!!

Val said...

Your post made me smile. I love your blog!!