Eva seemed to be doing much better yesterday, but last night started coughing horribly! She was up for literally 3 hours coughing - poor girl! I took her to the hospital today to have a chest X-ray done to confirm that it wasn't pneumonia and the test was negative - thank goodness!! Just one nasty cough! We continue to take it easy and focus on getting better. We've also colored more pictures than I can even wrap my mind around!!! LOVE IT!
Some of you have wondered about my views regarding the Swine Flu vaccine. As many of you know I am a vaccine delaying (and sometimes avoiding) Mama. Matt and I decided a long time ago that our children would not receive the Swine Flu vaccine. My reasons are many, however I don't feel like I need to get into that here. If you are interested in my reasons please feel free to e-mail me. Bottom line is we are alllll trying to do what we feel is best for our kiddos!
What we ARE doing around here is this...
Washing our hands like no one else's business!!! I also keep hand sanitizer out and encourage my children to use it often.
Taking our vitamins! I'm a firm believer that this helps our childrens' bodies in more ways than we know! I always up our vitamin intake during cold and flu season - but this year I really stepped it up! Among the things I am giving the kiddies....Sambu Guard, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and other Sunrider supplements.
Talking about good "cold manners"....like covering our mouths when we cough with our elbows instead of our hands.
Hope all of you are staying healthy!!!! Thanks again for always checking in on Eva...we appreciate it!
Jamie
2 comments:
I'm so happy the test was negative and I pray that her cough clears up soon. That can be so disturbing at night. Poor little sweetie. Hang in there.
Poor Eva, we'll keep her in our prayers. Lil Brooks has a nasty cough as well. Hope Eva feels better soon!
Post a Comment