When I tell you I'm a lucky girl I mean it in every sense of the word...and my friendships are just another example of that. Tonight I was sitting and thinking about the past week and it dawned on me just how much my friends scatter sunshine in my life - beautiful, bright, warm sunshine that makes me feel loved and cared for. It's one of life's greatest joys and tonight it hit me just how often I'm the recipient of this particular kind of sunshine.
Let me give you a few examples of the love spread my way just this past week...
I had a good friend invite my kiddies and I over for dinner and a sleepover when Matt was out of town. On top of that she and I stayed up until nearly 2:00 in the morning just laughing and talking. Is there anything better than laughter with a friend at 2:00 in the morning?
I had another friend call me THREE times in one day just to check in on me because she knew I was having a cruddy day. It's so nice to feel so loved.
I had a friend that has referred many people to me for photography call and give me some great ideas for my photography business. I love that!!!
Another great friend invited me and the kiddies over for lunch and a playdate. This particular friend's family is from Vietnam and not only did she make me one amazing authentic Vietnamese meal for lunch, she actually taught me how to make it AND gave me some of her special ingredients. On top of that, we both sat together and talked photography for literally hours!!! I'm dead serious on that one and I loved every minute of it!!!
Now do you see why it hit me tonight? I mean this is just in one week!
So, to all the people in my life I call a friend (not just the ones mentioned above)...just know that this Happy Housewife thinks YOU ROCK!!!!! Your "sunshine scattering" does not go unnoticed and I will forever be thankful.
1 comment:
I am so thankful for our friendship!!!! Love and miss you!
Post a Comment