This little cutie-patootie helped his Daddy take apart his baby crib and carry the pieces downstairs...
Jaden, as much as I love to see you growing and embracing new things it made your Mommy sad to see you say goodbye to your baby crib!!! You are getting soooo big and your Mommy could not be more proud of you! Love you Little Man!
"The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child."
--Joe Houldsworth
4 comments:
Every milestone - whether big or small - is soooooo bittersweet for me, too! Love him so much, I just want to make these times last longer. Can you please just shrink wrap him for a while, Jump?
xoxo
Can't wait to see Jaden's new room, and yes, he is certainly becoming quite the man. Brings back many memories of his daddy at that age! Love to all. Grandpa F
Jaden ~ you are such a big boy! I'm so proud of you. Aunt Kathy loves you SOOO much.
Super cute Jamie...and I love the quote!
Post a Comment