First of all, thank you sooo much for all of your kind words and prayers for Eva - it means the world to us! Our little girl seems to be feeling a bit better, although the doc said it should last 5 - 7 days. We spent most of the weekend snuggling, coloring, doing puzzles, and reading. Honestly, if I'm looking on the bright side - as much as Florida would have been nice - I've loved my time snuggling her too!!!
Also, just a reminder that even though I didn't go on vacation the giveaway is still a go!!! Just scroll down to that post and leave your comment before Sunday....and remember to let me know what you would like if you win!!!
Hugs,
Jamie
4 comments:
Answered prayers! Take care! You little ones are so blessed to be loved by you two the way they are! XOXO
Hi Jamie!
Just thinking about you and little Eva. Hoping she has a quick and peaceful recovery.
Love ya,
Jill
We are so glad that Eva is feeling better. We are also praying protection for Jaden so this stays away from him!
Love you all
~Aunt Kathy
Give my little angel hugs and kisses, and don't forget my other anger (Jaden). I love them so much. Love, Grandma F
Post a Comment