Sunday, October 4, 2009

Just an FYI...

I've had some people ask me if I'm going to be posting my pictures that I take for my business on my blog. I just wanted to let you all know that in most cases, the answer will be no.

I view my blog as my personal journal...a diary of how I spend my days of sorts. Rarely do I edit any pictures that go on my blog...they are raw images right from my camera (and quite honestly, some of them are not so great) - but I'm fine with that. My blog is not a business building tool for me.

Soooo....if you are interested in pictures and you want to see examples of my work (at least pictures that are not just random snapshots I took) you will need to contact me.

Other than that my friends - keep stopping by and reading! I love hearing from you and my mind races daily with things to post about!!

Have a beautiful day!
Jamie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can post our pictures if you want; of course, they may not bring you any business!!! Grandma F

Angel said...

are you going to have a website?

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Angel, Ya...eventually I will...but I don't at this time. This whole thing has kind of been a total whirlwind! Ha!

J