Friday, October 23, 2009

Just to mix things up a little...

Well, I had promised you no posts about the flu, or vaccines, or surgical masks. The problem with that is that as I write this I am sitting next to my little guy...who is sound asleep....and sick. Yes, if we've taught our children anything it is how to share - and the flu is no exception! Just when Eva got over it Jaden got slammed. Poor guy.

That being said, I will do as I promised....however, since my life lately has revolved around taking tempertures, making sure we are drinking enough fluids, and making sure my children are taken care of I don't have too much else to post about. So to give you some variety I thought I would share with you some of my photography work. Hope ya don't mind. It's better than talking about the flu right? Ha!

Recently I took my very first senior pictures. It was a challenge to me, as I have only focused on children and their spontaneity. Seniors pics are much more thought out....more planned than pics of little ones. As I always say, I've got a lot of learnin' to do and each time I photograph someone it seems I learn more - which I love. Lucky for me, Emily was a pure joy to work with and we had a lot of fun. She and her family seem happy with her pictures, and honestly that what matters to me!

Here are just a few....












Hope all of you are staying healthy!! I say when this whole flu thing is over we all meet up for some drinks...ya think?!!!! Ha! Just a reminder that the giveaway ends on Sunday so if you still want to be part of it scroll down and leave your comment!!

Have a beautiful weekend friends....
Jamie


5 comments:

Stacey said...

Love the pics! Thanks for the chat this afternoon, miss you!

beachy keen girl said...

Well I guess there would be no point to getting the vaccine now anyways. ;) Hope Jaden is doing alright and glad Eva is feeling better. I'm sure you are looking forward to a night out :) I sure would be!

Also, fantastic pics. I took some senior pics for fun this summer and I LOVED it! I always think I would really enjoy fashion photography...you know, in my dream world ;)...and senior pictures somewhat allows for more funky posing. Great job, Jamie.

Anonymous said...

Love these pics!!!
Uyen

Kimberly said...

I am so glad that Eva is on the mend...Jaden...Be strong little buddy. We need everyone to get well, we don't like being on lock down from our friends!

The photos are wonderful, I can't pick a favorite, either the books/coat, or the jumping one at the end....all good...all talent my friend!

Aimee said...

Poor Jaden!
These senior pics are GREAT, Jamie! You've definately tapped into a gift! :)