Monday, September 28, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL!

If there is one thing I've learned in my life it is this....God has amazing things planned for us if we put our trust in Him. When it comes to photography I've decided to do just that. Trust Him. I feel pulled....I feel called....and my heart skips a beat with excitement and anticipation at this amazing journey.

And today my friends....it's official.

18 comments:

Krissy said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Stacey said...

The logo is amazing Jamie! I am so thrilled for you. God has given you such a wonderful gift! Love and miss you!

Kelli said...

Good for you! What an amazing journey you're getting ready to begin.

The Sophisticated Country Girl said...

Congratulations Jamie... I am so happy for you and I wish you much success!

The Sophisticated Country Girl said...

Love the name and logo!!! Congratualtions! I wish you the BEST!

Jami said...

The logo is perfect! You amaze me!

Anonymous said...

Well, I need a 4x6 portrait of Eva. I have 46 sizes of the other 3, but not Eva. So that is my first order. (Freeby) I am so proud of you Jamie. You've come along way, Babie!! Grandma F

Aimee said...

Yay Jamie! I can't wait to book my appointment with you! How about Christmas photos? You could do my card...let me know!

Kat said...

I am so happy for you J!!
I know God's hand is in this and with Him, you'll do amazing things!!!!!

Kat said...

I'm so happy for you J!
I know that God's hand is in this and with Him you will do amazing things!!
Love you.

Kimberly said...

All I can say is...It is just you! The logo, the wording, it fits you so well! Go with God's Plan, after all he knows what he is doing!

Anonymous said...

congradulations Jamie,
Love your Photo Logo.
Lova auntshort

Mom said...

That's my girl... I'm excited for you, Jump!!! You're now the offical family photographer!
xoxo

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

You rock J, and so does the logo!!!

Lisa said...

Congratulations Jamie! I love the name and that logo is beautiful!

Impulse Imagery said...

Good luck to you!!

Ashli said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you! You are so creative and artistic that I know you will do fantastic! What a perfect fit...you can stay home and be a wonderful mommy to your two amazing kiddos, and still have a career in something you truely enjoy. I'm so glad you have heard His calling! :) I would love more info! Graci will need 9 month pictures in another month and half!

Tonya said...

Congratulations Jamie. I'm sure your work us just wonderful! It is such an awesome feeling to find something that you love to do and are obviously great at doing! Good luck to you. PS - great logo!