Monday, September 14, 2009

Eva's First Fieldtrip!

Eva recently had her very first fieldtrip and I had the honor of going along! I have to be honest, I'm not sure who was more excited...Eva or ME!! Enjoy a few pictures of our special day!

This was Eva's first time on a school bus and she was beside herself with excitement! I loved watching her and her friend Jordyn as they anxiously waited for the big school bus to start moving!
We went to a local apple orchard and picked apples, enjoyed a hayride, went on a corn maze, and sipped on some apple cider! Afterwards we ventured to a local park. Eva's favorite part of the whole day?! APPLE PICKING!!!!
After our special morning I treated Eva to APPLEbees for lunch (I figured it went along with the whole apple thing, and on top of that Eva loves it)!! Eva was pretty excited to see that her meal came in an APPLE basket!

I think it is fair to say that we both enjoyed a very fun morning and a lot of special memories were created!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I think I went on that very same field trip, even to Applebee's! :)

Stefanie said...

Love the apple theme! Very Cute!

Mom said...

Seems like yesterday that was you and me, Jump!
xoxo

Kimberly said...

Such a big girl! It sound like Mommy and Daughter had a special time, ahh, the joys!