Saturday, September 5, 2009

My First Try....

I took some pictures for a very dear friend this past week. She and her husband have two absolutely beautiful girls and it was an honor to spend an afternoon photographing them! On top of that it was wonderful practice for me as I still have so much to learn!!! Just thought I would share a few of my favorites...

Emily and Reese















10 comments:

Krissy said...

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Thanks Jamie! :)

Kelli said...

You did SUCH a great job. I love all of the pictures. The brightness of the blue and the softness of the first pictures. Wonderful.

The Sophisticated Country Girl said...

Wow Jamie... I am so impressed! Wonderful job! You are getting very, very good!!!!! Keep learning so you can teach me later!!!!!

Stacey said...

Great job Jamie! They are great! Krissy the girls are so cute! How fun!

Mom said...

Great shots, Jump! You captured some specials moments...
xoxo

Jami said...

I absolutely LOVE these pictures. You may have a lot to learn, but the average person sure would not know. I love the editing you did on every picture. I just love them! I can't wait to hire you for my boys!

Jourdan said...

Wow! Those pictures are AMAZING! I love your use of color...truly breathtaking. Well done!

Angel said...

WOW! I am so impressed! The pics are gorgeous, and you are amazing, as always.

Diane (Krissy's mom) said...

Jamie, you did an absolutely incredible job on these pictures. I would have thought someone w/ lots of experience took them!! I LOVE them!!!! Your doing a great job!!Keep up the good work!!
(The subjects are absolutely incredible also) HA!!!

stacey wilson said...

Jamie-Are you kidding me? Those are awesome! Please tell me you'll take some of us at our new house! I'll pay you!