Friday, September 11, 2009

Why didn't they think of this sooner????

While recently grocery shopping I was looking for a good cracker for my children...as many of you know I try to keep their consumption of High Fructose Corn Syrup to a minimum and I can be a bit of health nut about their nutrition. Anyway, I found these crackers and knew I just had to share with you...


Yes, Cheese-It's make a "Scrabble Junior" variety....and the coooooool thing is that Eva is in the process of learning all of her letters. So, to put it mildly, she is allowed to PLAY with her food!!!


We had so much fun working on the alphabet, as well as spelling various words (and then changing one letter to make it a whole new word)!

I know, it may be the teacher in me.....but this Mama was soooooo excited about it!

Added bonus - they are baked and contain no High Fructose Corn Syrup! Soooo....your little ones can munch on something yummy, play with their food, and you can be content that it's good for them!

"You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives."
--Clay P. Bedford

7 comments:

Kat said...

Thanks!
I'm passing this on to my fellow teachers!!

Jourdan said...

Aww, how cute is that?? I always hated scrabble, but now that the letters are edible I just might start playing it :)

Stacey said...

I am SOOOOO getting these! The kids will love them!

Jami said...

I will have to look for these. Thanks!

Kimberly said...

we will be buying some of those crackers, Why are we not inventing these things, seriously!

schwadette said...

We had these when school first started a month ago - the kids thought it was fun trying to find the letters in their names :). I LOVE cheeze it crackers... so I didn't mind buying them... again... and again... and again... :)

Kelli said...

I should get those for Caleb since he loves Cheez Its.