It make me wonder what was going through Jaden's mind when you took that photo. I am so glad that you are on the "look-out" for those special moments. He will definately be a "heart-breaker" when he get's to school. The both of you will have your hand's full with both Eva & Jaden. We love all of you very much. Give Eva & Jaden kisses from Grandma & Grandpa F.
Isn't it funny how children look so forward to riding the bus! I rode the bus my whole school career and am pretty happy my boys actually won't have to ride the bus!
12 comments:
L.
O.
V.
E. this pic. Love.
that was me. i couldn't figure out what my user id and password are. sorry :)
Is Eva on that bus?
That is such a great photo, and such a perfect moment. The teacher in me LOVES it!
All too soon it will be...
xoxo
That is an amazing photo!
It was so great to meet you at the shower too! Thanks so much for inviting me and the wonderful time!
Sondra
It make me wonder what was going through Jaden's mind when you took that photo. I am so glad that you are on the "look-out" for those special moments. He will definately be a "heart-breaker" when he get's to school. The both of you will have your hand's full with both Eva & Jaden.
We love all of you very much.
Give Eva & Jaden kisses from Grandma & Grandpa F.
Isn't it funny how children look so forward to riding the bus! I rode the bus my whole school career and am pretty happy my boys actually won't have to ride the bus!
How CUTE!!! Great picture Jam!
What a sweet picture :) It does come way to fast!
So cute, I could just eat him up!
VERY COOL!! You got talent girl!
Post a Comment