Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love this....

I believe in manicures.
I believe in overdressing.
I believe in primping at leisure
and wearing lipstick.
I believe in pink. I believe that
laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing; kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong
when everything seems to go wrong.
I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and
I believe in miracles.
--Audrey Hepburn
Audrey Hepburn quote courtesy of Angie's blog

5 comments:

Angel said...

SOOOOO love this! We are so on the same page :)

Angie Seaman said...

Glad you liked our quote so much that you put it on your blog sista'. It's truly one of my fav's.

Hugs, Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/
www.agdprayerblog.blogspot.com

RosyRose said...

Hey I just got caught up on the past number of posts....(my hubs was gone with my high speed connection)Anyway...I found out that I'm friends with bliss the celebrity,you went to Idaho for a lovely family trip and I love your inspiration today:)
Thanks for leaving your comment...you are always so sweet and insightful!:) Hugs!

Jessi said...

I love this quote... made me smile.

Stacey said...

LOVE THIS!!! miss you!