Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Quick Trip to Idaho

Matt was recently in Idaho on business so the kiddies and I flew out there to spend some time with him! We loved Idaho and look forward to another trip out there - next time we would like to venture over to Yellowstone National Park! Our little trip was the perfect mini-vacation in the middle of a long winter!

Flying into Salt Lake City, Utah was beautiful. It was the first time Eva and Jaden have seen mountains!
After arriving in Idaho we drove up into the mountains a bit just to look at all the pretty scenery!

We took Eva and Jaden to their first movie in a theater! They loved it!

Of course, it wouldn't have mattered WHAT we did Eva's favorite thing is always hanging out in the hotel! She loved the fact we could swim in the middle of winter!

After flying solo with the kiddies on the way out there my husband was kind enough to let me enjoy a seat on the plane all to myself on our return trip. At one point I looked back and saw this. Could anything be more precious?

"To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there."
--Barbara Bush



8 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the pics Jamie! So glad you had a good time! I'll call you tomorrow! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Pretty Pics! I love the mountains! Glad you guys had fun.

Mom of Double A said...

What a cool movie theatre!
What movie did you see?

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Hey Jill...

We saw Hotel for Dogs...very cute movie!

Jamie

Kim said...

That's so fun! It's great you can just pick up and go. Those days go by quickly because before you know it, school starts!

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

Love the pics Jamie... and I remember the days that there was nothing cooler than a hotel swimming pool.

Nicole said...

What a fun trip! I used to be nervous flying with the kids by myself but in the middle of winter nothing beats it :) Glad you had fun!!

Anonymous said...

Your pic's are beautiful. So glad that you got the one of Matt & the kids. What a priceless pic. That is definately a "Kodak Moment". So glad that you went, as I know that time away was hard on everyone.
Love G. Fisher