Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blog Book

A few months back I wrote a post asking if anyone could recommend a website that would print my blog into book format. Blurb was the one most commonly recommend, but I was disappointed to find out they no longer accepted Blogger accounts. I looked at a few others, but wasn't nearly as impressed with what I saw at Blurb. My sister had a blog book created at Blog2Print and was not very pleased with it. As of last month I was still researching different options....until last night...

Break out your dancing shoes, start the music, and pop the champagne open because Blurb is now accepting Blogger accounts again!!! Wha-WHooooooooooooo!!!!!

I downloaded the software needed (for free) and started creating my book last night. I am so extremely excited I may just pee my pants....just kidding of course.

If you are interested in creating a blog book (and realistically if you have created your blog to capture those special everyday moments in your life why wouldn't you want to have a copy of that forever?) than I suggest you run - don't walk - to the Blurb site and get started!!!

3 comments:

Marika said...

Yeah! I'm glad it worked out. I've been extremely happy with by Blurb blog book! :)

The Miller's said...

This is so good to know. I haven't been blogging very long, but I know I will definitely, eventually, want my blog in a book. Maybe once I reach the year mark. Thanks Jamie!

Jami said...

Great! Thanks for information. I am excited to see how yours turns out.