Thursday, January 29, 2009

Followers

As I was logging into my blog this evening I randomly noticed that I had two "followers".

Me? Really?

I have to admit I was a little flattered. Now, before I get a big head or anything I want you all to know that I am perfectly aware that some of you have a bazillion (yes, I was a teacher and I am using that as a word) followers. For real. From all over the world.

I've also noticed some people have a little spot on their blog where their followers pictures are posted so nice and pretty for all to see. I don't know why, but I've never really thought about it. I guess I just never really figured that many people read my blog that I would need to publish a list of followers. I mean, how sad would it be if I had NO followers?!!!

But my 2 faithful followers changed me (thanks Amanda and Shera). I've decided that my followers need their own special place...THEY DESERVE TO HAVE THEIR PRETTY PICTURES POSTED ON MY BLOG LIKE ALL THE OTHER BLOGS I READ!

So, my friends...I have given them the space they deserve. Their own little spot on my sidebar.

It's about time!

Oh....and on a personal note....I'd like to give a little "shout out" to Kevin B. I know you are a "follower" but would never, ever admit it! Ha!

4 comments:

Angel said...

Make that three...you are FAMOUS! Miss you Superstar...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now I feel really important!

Kelli said...

I LOVE reading your blog and have been an untechnical follower since I first found you. Now I'm official.

RosyRose said...

me too...I wanna be a follower!:)
actually you know that i do...now it's just official.