Thursday, January 22, 2009
Breathing Room...
I've decided to start a new feature on my blog. I frequently do my "simple joys" feature, but this one will be quite different. As many of you know I am really starting to get into photography. I occasionally take landscape shots and as much as I love them, I wasn't really sure what to do with them. I decided to share them with you. I took a cue from the Oprah Magazine and decided to call these shots "Breathing Room". It is my hope that when you see these pictures you can take a deep breath, close your eyes, and picture yourself in the tranquility that the image provides. Enjoy my first few...and stay tuned for more in the future!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm super impressed with your photography!!!!
BEAUTIFUL, Jump!!!
xoxo
They are beautiful Bliss!
A nice touch!
LOVE the pics! I'm going to need to hear ALL about what kind of a camera you have. Miss you!
LOVE them!
These are awesome J! I, too, love to take pictures, but never seem to have or take the time. I'm glad you're making the time to do something you enjoy...keep up the good work! I really enjoyed them.
I forgot to leave a comment about Eva's princess picture...
She looks absolutely beautiful in your dress. I also love that you were able to post the picture of you in the dress. I never realized how much Eva looks like you!
oh, that is stunning! thank you for sharing!
These are great picture! How neat you are taking the time to do what you love to do!
Post a Comment