THE BLISSFULLY HAPPY HOUSEWIFE
What was the book?
Nothing too deep...Shopaholic and Baby!
Now that is joyful!
It must have been a good book to keep your eyes open until 3am! I would have been snoozing long before. Good for you!!
Sounds heavenly J. Except I'm not a very good reader so I would switch it for a good movie and a glass of wine.
So there IS quiet time after kids?! I guess only at 3 AM, huh?!
I rarely have moments like that - great visiting your site :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What was the book?
Nothing too deep...
Shopaholic and Baby!
Now that is joyful!
It must have been a good book to keep your eyes open until 3am!
I would have been snoozing long before.
Good for you!!
Sounds heavenly J. Except I'm not a very good reader so I would switch it for a good movie and a glass of wine.
So there IS quiet time after kids?! I guess only at 3 AM, huh?!
I rarely have moments like that - great visiting your site :)
Post a Comment