Monday, June 30, 2008

Splash Pad Fun!

We had a fun afternoon with our wonderful friends Kim and Tessa at the Splash Pad - have I mentioned already that I love summer and all of the fun things there are to do?!!! Well, I will say it again - I LOVE SUMMER!!!! Eva and Jaden both had a blast running through the water! I had just as much fun!!! We are blessed to live in an area that has so many fun things to do and wonderful friends to do them with!

A few snapshots:
Jaden LOVED the water!
Our little Peanut cooling off in the water!
Can you tell they are having fun?
Eva and "Baby Tessa" - forever friends.
Our little guy taking a break from all the fun to smell the flowers.

We hope you are having a fun summer and also taking the time to stop and smell the flowers too!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute kiddies! I can't believe Jaden is running around everywhere! He is getting so big!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.