
This may sound like a crazy simple joy, but I love shucking corn with my children. There is something about shucking corn that gets back to the good ol' homegrown roots of summer! In this picture we had spent the entire day swimming and playing outside and together we were working on getting dinner ready. Again, so simple....but it brings me so much joy.
"Summer afternoon -summer afternoon; To me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language"
--Henry James
3 comments:
LOVE IT~ Emilee loves eating corn on the cob, but I think she enjoys shucking it even more. Can't wait to get together soon. Emilee wants to play with Eva! Give the kids hugs and kisses from us :)
Yummy-We also had corn on the cob tonight!!
Logan loves it too! I think it helps when he is teething, so forget Orajel, give them corn on the cob!!!! HA!
Post a Comment