Monday, June 23, 2008

My New Favorite Find....

My new favorite find is the store Once Upon a Child. It is a consignment store that specializes in quality children's apparel, as well as furniture, strollers, toys, etc. The thing that I found so great about this consignment store is that they only accept quality clothing (no stains, tears, shrinking, etc.). I stopped there today and just look at the two adorable sweaters I got Jaden!! The snowman one is Gap and the flag sweater is Polo and they were $17 TOTAL!! I was so excited! Our little man is going to be looking pretty handsome this winter!


"Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase."
--Erma Bombeck

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great finds! I wish I lived closer to that store. It would probably cost me $20 in gas just to get over there.

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

I am not sure where "anonymous" is from, but Once Upon a Child is located ALLLLL over. Check their website.

Jamie

Anonymous said...

How adorable. Grandpa will love the flag sweater!!!!

Mom of Double A said...

Hi Jamie!
I love that store, too. Once I even stopped at the one in Carmel just to see what goodies I could find there.
I used to love the kid's consignment store across from the JC Penney home store (better prices), but it was owned by two ladies that wanted to retire. Bummer.
Kids grow so fast anyway, that they hardly have time to wear most of their clothes.