Always - 0%
Often - 52%
Rarely - 43%
Never - 5%
I personally rarely use coupons. Unfortunately, I just find that a lot of the products I use do not have coupons available. I do use them for diapers and wipes, but the types of foods that we eat and the cleaning products that we use never issue coupons. For those of you that use coupons often - way to go! I think coupons are a great idea and any way you can save money in this economy is fantastic!
Just a side note - I think a lot of my readers are hesitant to vote on the poll. No need to be - I can not trace who votes for what! It is merely for fun and I love seeing the results (I hope you do too)!!!
2 comments:
I actually used to use them a lot more than I do now. We're not opposed to using generic brands, so I have found that even with a coupon, sometimes the generic brand is still cheaper.
Although-I always use them at Meijer b/c you get double the value w/coupons up to $0.50.
It's a real art-grocery shopping.
It's hard to get out of there w/o spending a minimum of $50, even just to pick up a few things.
I also used to use them more before, but I find that Aldi is cheaper for us. We like just about everything they have, not so much the meat, but everything else. However, they dont carry organic, so for that we shop at Kroger or Target and use our coupons! I sure wish I was more organized, coupons, meal planning, etc!
Post a Comment