* Eva started back to school (sniff-sniff). I was excited for her, but sad for me.....I loved having her home. All of that being said, when I picked her up her first day back and asked her how her day was she smiled and said, "Easy-Peasy!!!!"
* Matt and the kiddos are on their way (at this very moment) to sign Eva AND Jaden up for Little League. Yep, this summer we will have two ball players...and it will be Jaden's first year! Matt and I kind of laughed when we realized we have entered a phase of family life where we will be logging in quite a few hours at the ballpark.....and toting an infant with us! Gotta love it!
* I've been working on printing off my blog book. For those of you that blog and don't do this....I ENCOURAGE YOU TO START!!!!! Every year I print my blog off into a book format and that is my "journal" of how I spent my days. Perfect for me since I don't scrapbook and I don't journal....my blog is my way of remembering those special moments. It's also extremely fun to go back and read my blog books from past years. I started this process when Jaden was one year old, and that little guy is going to be 5 this year. I'll be the first to admit that if I didn't have my blog books I would have forgotten some of those precious moments with both of my kiddos by now!
* I've done my research and decided what kind of bottles I am going to use for our new little one! Lifefactory Bottles are all glass with a secure non-slip grip surface that makes the glass bottle pretty much indestructible. On top of that they are all BPA, phthalate, PVC, polycarbonate, lead, and latex free. Music to this Mama's ears! On top of that....they are super cute!
* We are thinking of getting our little guy involved in hockey. He's literally talked about it for probably close to a year now. I honestly would just smile and let it go in one ear and out the other. I wasn't interested for two reasons...1.) I didn't want to haul his cookies the 45 minutes drive it would take to get him to and from the hockey arena...2) I just wasn't sure he truly understood just how rough hockey really is. Long story short, he hasn't really let it go and Matt and I decided to take him to a game. To say he was in awe is an understatement. He LOVED it and has been talking about hockey ever since. So today we are taking him ice skating and starting the process of seeing if he is truly up for this sport. Time will tell.....however, I think he'd look too darn cute in hockey skates and a helmet! :)
That's it for now....hugs to you all!!!
Jamie
Jamie

1 comment:
Thanks for leaving the tip about the bottles! I think I'm gonna use them too.
Post a Comment