Wednesday, January 4, 2012

....and she heads back.

I just finished my last "home-schooling" session with Eva.

(Sniff-Sniff).

After nearly a month at home my little girl heads back to school tomorrow. 

While I know this is what is best...I have really enjoyed having her home.  A lot.  We would do our school work in the mornings (which, for those of you that home school - I commend you - it takes A LOT of time and dedication).  In the afternoons we would play, make Christmas goodies, wrap gifts, and just enjoy our time together.  One day we had a picnic lunch in the living room and then made a tent.  We watched a movie from our tent.  Another day we ventured over to a local town that the kiddies love and rode the carousel and went window shopping in our favorite toy store.

I loved every moment of it.

However, tomorrow....I give her back.....back to her teacher, her friends, and the schedule that school entails. 

Today I am soaking in every moment.

No comments: