Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Ultrasound has detected....


We are beyond thrilled to have another little guy to love on and welcome into our family.  We also feel so very blessed that the pictures on the ultrasound look like he's healthy and very active!  We just figure he's practicing to keep up with his older brother and sister!  Love him already!!

Hugs....
Jamie

PS.  Thanks to those of you that left the sweet comments on my last post!

4 comments:

Jami said...

I am so excited for you and your family, Jamie!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I love the little man so much already too!

~Aunt Kathy

. said...

Congrats on a little boy!!!!!! Very exciting!!!! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I have been a reader of your blog for some time now and I just never comment, which is RUDE! You were so so sweet to leave a kind word and in turn taught me to do the same. Have a blessed week!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait Jamie, but for right now concentrate on taking care of Jamiie!!! Your readers might appreciate what Eva told me when I suggested she will have two brothers to teach on basketball skills. She told me she will be too good and Dad will have to hire someone to teach them!!! Love, Grandma F