At one of Eva's recent baseball games she accidently got hit with the ball. Not a huge big deal...it isn't her first little fat lip and I can pretty much guarantee it won't be her last! Regardless....together we sat in the dugout icing her lip. I know moments like these are short lived...she's only six and still likes her Mama to console her when she's upset. Just another example of how we need to to take the simple moments in life (like sitting with your 6 year old in the dugout) and savor them...let them just seep into our souls. Every single day gives us sooo many reasons to be thankful and I'm a girl that's gonna soak it in...
"You've got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you're not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice."
--Stephen D. Woodhill
No comments:
Post a Comment