Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's been awhile...

It's been nearly a week since I've posted on my blog...something unusual for me unless I'm out of town.  But this week wasn't a normal week and I'm having a hard time finding a way to transition my blog from "my friend's son has cancer" to "here is what I did this weekend".

It just doesn't seem right.

I wrote on my Facebook page this week that, "Wherever I go...whoever I am with...there is a little 5 year old boy that is on my mind and in my heart."

In the last week I have found that it doesn't matter what I am doing I am thinking of Isaac...and in those few moments that my mind is pre-occupied with something else I find that all of a sudden the situation with Isaac comes at me like a tidal wave.  It has consumed me.

So, even as this blog continues on in the weeks and months ahead...and as I get back into my normal blogging routine...know that there is a little 5 year old boy out there who's life is far from "normal" right now.  A little boy that needs our prayers in the worst way.  A little boy that is a fighter in the true sense of the word.  A little boy that has touched my heart forever.

Thanks all...
Jamie 

PS.  This will probably be my last post about Isaac for awhile, but if you are interested in following his journey through his Caring Bridge site please email me.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I Love you friend and your caring heart!

Stacey said...

Let me know what the caring bridge site is please