Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chaos...

When my friend Kim and I get together we always have great conversation....I think we solve a good chunk of the world's problems over our favorite Dr. Pepper and some laughs. 

Our children enjoy their time together too....sometimes a little too much.  Last time we were visiting with Kim the little ones took every single piece of clothing out of Tessa's closet and they ended up wearing most of it.  I counted how many layers Eva had on and it totaled 12!  Jaden, on the other hand, had to make due since he was the only boy in the crew...he went with the flow and dressed up in Tessa's clothing too! 

Kim and I decided we maaaaay have officially lost control of our little ones that day...especially when we noticed her youngest, Ella, was walking around with underwear on her head.

And it wasn't her own. 

What's a Mama to do??  In this case....just laugh!!!!


"Women gather to wear silly hats, eat dainty foods, and talk about their husbands.  Men gather to talk sports, eat heavy foods, and hang out with the guys.  Only where children gather is there any real chance of fun."
--Mignon McLaughlin, modified.

No comments: