I am a girl that loves a good surprise and my husband surprised me with a date night...an evening of adult conversation and amazing food at one of our favorite restaurants.
But first I had to get ready.
I love getting ready for an evening out...deciding what to wear...how to do my hair...how I want to play up my make-up. Getting ready for an evening out is part of the fun!
Especially when my special little girl is right by my side to help me out in my preparations.
The first thing Eva told me I needed to do for my date with Daddy was to wear high heels.
Next we focused on our fingers and toes. I told her that, as girls, when we have somewhere special to go it's always nice for our fingernails and toenails to look pretty.
We picked out a polish and together we painted our nails. Jaden joined in the fun too...he was feeling left out (and young enough not to know the difference) so we painted his baby toenails to match ours!
Soooo...after much preparation and help from my little girl I was finally ready for my date...
7 comments:
I think that the two of you are better looking than Charles & Di! Love you both.
Dad F
You two are just too cute! I have one of those this Friday night and a whole weekend next weekend...isn't it just the best...the two of you...remembering to connect...loving each other!!
Hope you had a great time!!
Love your hair!
HOTTIES! I am so glad you had such a nice time and had fun with the preparation!! Even more I love how you love your husband so much! Isn't it great having a wonderful man! Our two hubbies are great!! The heels picture is great....Tess LOVED it!!
I love date night too! You guys look great!!
We had a great time today. Thanks for the visit!!
So fun Jamie! You guys are so cute!
Love it. You guys are hot. One thing was missing...this foodie is wondering where and what you ate!hehe :)
Can't wait to see you guys SOON!
Post a Comment