A trip to the pumpkin patch is an annual event this Happy Housewife always looks forward to. We've visited various patches in our area and we've enjoyed each, but this year was special because my cousin opened a pumpkin patch!! We had a great time visiting with family, as well as visiting with the horses, ponies, goats, cows, kittens, and turkeys! We also enjoyed a corn maze, jewel mine, and of course picking out our pumpkins!! The pictures speak for themselves...a fun afternoon was had by all!
My two little pumpkins in front of a BIG pumpkin!

We fed "Gabby" the horse, as well as the goats.

Both Eva and Jaden took horse rides and loved them. The horse we were riding was Gabby, and her baby followed us the entire time. She always had to have her eyes on her mommy...too precious! The lovely lady leading us is my cousin's wife!

Eva and Jaden on a pony!

Eva had a ball "mining" for jewels!! She ended up bringing home a whole bag full!
"Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn"--Elizabeth Lawrence
9 comments:
I had so much fun, however, I was a little disappointed I didn't get a pony ride!!
Love you J!!
That was such a fun day. Love the pics.
Love baby pony following along with all of you!!! Cute pics, Jump... looks like it was a fun day!
Those pictures are so cute....where is this pumpkin farm? You can email it if you want...we usually go to the one down by Ligonier every year, but this one looks wonderful! Thanks for the info.
Hey! Can you give me directions? I want to take Gavin, and this one looks better than the one I normally go to. You can email me! Thanks for sharing your wonderful day with us!
Cute pictures......looks like a good time! We also look forward to our annual trek to the pumpkin patch.
Hey bliss- what fun! Isn't fall so much fun! The whole pumpkin, cider, warm smelling candle stuff is so comforting! Looks like great memories!
Hi Jamie!
We're always looking for a good pumpkin farm.
Last year we drove all over creation trying to find one just over the state line.
If this one is close, we'll go..you can email w/the location if you want to!
Thanks
What cute pictures! It looked like lots of fun! I love these memories we get to share with our kids! We also went to our local pumpkin patch this week :) I think it is a great way to kick off fall! Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog!!
Post a Comment