Friday, October 10, 2008

Simple Joy #10

Eating something that took allllllll day to cook!

My family's homemade pasta sauce
(The recipe is from my great grandparents in Italy and has been passed down through the generations)

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks delicious!! Are you freezing or canning it? There looks like so much!!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Actually Sarah, I made enough to feed about 80 people! My sister is having a bridal shower and I made baked rigatoni for her for the shower. Also, Matt and I are going out of town in a week and I made some meals out of it to put in the freezer for the grandparents and our munchkins while we are gone.

Anonymous said...

Wish you would have included a photo of yourself w/ your apron on!! How cute you were! Nothing like a beautiful Italian wife you can cook!

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt... so there's nothing like a beautiful Italian wife you can cook, huh?!? Too funny!!!

Stacey said...

I will be over at 8 for dinner! HA! Love and miss you!

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

Thanks so much for all your help again Jamie. I can't wait to try the pasta. Love ya

Anonymous said...

So what is your recipe?

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

ohhhhh....that, my friend, is a family secret!!!