Wellll....today we were planning on running some errands and then going to Subway for lunch. Time was slipping away from me and before I knew it it was past noon, I had 2 hungry children, and we were in the middle of Target. I decided to just give in to my better instincts and asked if they wanted to eat at TARGET for LUNCH?!!! Eva looked at me like I had 6 heads (was mom serious on this one?) and then she decided that would be really fun.
What a NICE surprise I was in for!!! Not only was the area we ate in very clean...they had ORGANIC food!!!!!!!!! Eva and Jaden happily munched on organic mac-n-cheese, organic milk, and organic yogurt. I have to admit I was a bit floored...but in a good way!!!
The problem with all of this is that it actually makes me like Target even more!!
Is that humanly possible?
I mean what is not to like about a place that has all kinds of great things to buy AND it cares about the health of my kids!!!!!!
Seriously...I think I'm in love.
Another GREAT quote from Eva:
I bought her a Bonneybell Lip Smacker at Target and on the way home the conversation went like this...
"Mommy do you love my new Lip Smacker?"
"I do love it Eva! When Mommy was a little girl I had one just like it!"
"Did you get it at Target Mommy?"
"No...I don't think they had Target when Mommy was a very little girl."
After some thought Eva replied with obvious confusion,
After some thought Eva replied with obvious confusion,
"Then where DID you SHOP??!!!!!"
Again....we may frequent Target a BIT too much!
5 comments:
Oh girl I am with you on Target! Love it love it love it! And yes they just keep getting better :)
We LOVE Target. I've never eaten there but it's good to hear that they offer healthier foods. I'm sure we go there way too often as well.
I love Target too! Where did our parents shop when we were little? We are getting old when we start phrasing questions like that...ugh, I don't like getting old.
I tagged you, see my blog.
Love me some target... The problem is that it is like the money pit!!! Everytime you go in you find stuff you "have" to have and don't need at all.
Post a Comment